5 bedroom detached house for saleHill Top Road, Newmillerdam, Wakefield
'LAST ONE REMAINING' - ONE OF THREE ONLY.
A BRAND NEW 'STATE OF THE ART' CONTEMPORARY DETACHED RESIDENCE ARRANGED OVER 3 LEVELS - READY FOR OCCUPATION NOW!!
Imaginative design and high calibre bespoke build, provide an outstanding executive family amenity including a stunning open plan living space and private lounge, together with 5 en-suite bedrooms, an integral double garage and much more.
Within this premier conservation village immediately overlooking the leafy atmosphere of the Country Park, and enjoying enviable views over neighbouring fields at the rear, this is the central unit of three superior homes, secured within a prestige electrically gated enclave.
Notable features briefly include
* HIGH PERFORMANCE INSULATION
* ALUMINIUM D/GLAZED WINDOWS
* ALUMINIUM FACIAS AND GUTTERS
* GAS UNDERFLOOR HEATING ALL FLOORS
* AWARD WINNING 25 DESIGN KITCHEN
* BATHROOMS BY VILLEROY AND BOCH
* CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM
* LED DOWN LIGHTING
* BI-FOLDING DOORS TO REAR ROOMS
* CCTV/SECURITY SYSTEM
* CAT 5 FACILITY
Property ref: 121_1527_3727262
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3727262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yorkshire's Finest, Denby Dale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.