3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLlewelyn Crescent, Askern, Doncaster
Sold STC £65,000
- Three Bedroom, Semi-Detached
- Kitchen Diner, Living Room, Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
GUIDE PRICE- £65,000- £75,000! A well proportioned, three bedroom, semi-detached family home situated in the popular location of Askern. Benefiting from front and rear gardens, a downstairs WC and good room sizes throughout, this property must be viewed to be appreciated!
A well proportioned, three bedroom, semi-detached family home situated in the popular location of Askern. Benefiting from front and rear gardens, a downstairs WC and good room sizes throughout, this property must be viewed to be appreciated!
Three Bedroom, Semi-Detached
Kitchen Diner, Living Room, Downstairs WC
Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
Front & Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
Through the UPVC front door with double glazed inserts front door you enter the entrance hall. Featuring stairs to the first floor landing, a central heating radiator and access to the living room.
Living Room 14' 9" into alcove x 12' 3" ( 4.50m into alcove x 3.73m )
A good size living room featuring coal effect gas fire set into marble effect hearth with marble effect inserts, there is a wood effect mantelpiece, a central heating radiator, front aspect double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen Diner 15' 9" x 11' ( 4.80m x 3.35m )
A good size kitchen diner fitted with a range of white wall and base units with contrasting dark worksurfaces housing the single bowl stainless sink and drainer, there are rear aspect double glazed windows, splashback tiling, a central heating radiator, a built in storage pantry and access to the downstairs WC and a side door leading adjacent to the property.
Featuring WC and side aspect double glazed window with privacy glass.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs Rise To The
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' into alcove ( 3.73m x 3.05m into alcove )
A good size double bedroom featuring front aspect double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 3" into alcove ( 3.40m x 2.82m into alcove )
A second good size double bedroom featuring rear aspect double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Featuring a central heating radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Refurbished and being fitted with a four piece white bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and seperate double shower cubicle. There is part tiling to the walls, a front aspect double glazed window with obscured glass and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawn area featuring hedging to the front boundary with well established trees and shrubbery. There is access via a shared driveway adjacent to the property which leads to the rear garden. To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn rear garden featuring a paved patio area, a concrete pathway, the garden is well established and features a range of border plants and shrubbery with trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49197275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR108033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.