4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoxhall Road, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE OF £165,000- £175,000
- End of terrace
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fully Modernised
- Rear Yard
- Family Bathroom
- Viewing is highly recommended!
GUIDE PRICE £165,000 - £175,000 William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this 4/5 bedroomed three storey Victorian end of terrace. This property is fully refurbished and in immaculate condition with the inside having part original features.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this 4/5 bedroomed three storey Victorian end of terrace. This property is fully refurbished and in immaculate condition with the inside having part original features. Viewing is highly recommended!
Door to front with wall mounted radiator, doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 9' 10" into recess x 14' 1" into bay ( 3.00m into recess x 4.29m into bay )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, feature gas fireplace with part original features and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" plus recess x 12' 5" ( 3.28m plus recess x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the side elevation, door to cellar and the rear yard. Stainless steel sink and a half drainer unit, worksurfaces, part tiled walls, full tiled walls, electric oven, integrated electric oven and electric hob, overhead cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, cabinet housing boiler and wall mounted radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" plus recess x 11' 5" ( 4.09m plus recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.68m )
Double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, shower rail, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with overhead attachment, wash hand basin, vanity mirror, extractor fan, w/c, fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" into recess x 8' 2" ( 3.78m into recess x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, off the first floor landing,
Second Floor Landing
L Shaped Room. Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, loft access with sloping ceilings
Bedroom 4 11' 5" plus recess x 13' 5" ( 3.48m plus recess x 4.09m )
Double glazed arch window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property is a blocked paved area consisting of an outside w/c, part walled boundary and theres an area where shrubs could be planted. All parking is on road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49197425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS106580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.