3 bedroom bungalow for saleBradworthy, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22
- Extremely close to all the village amenities
- Post office, shops, garage/petrol filling station, public house, primary school, doctors surgery
- New kitchen units ansd work surface
- Oil fired Rayburn firing the central heating
- New bathroom suite
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Gardens to either side
- Garage and driveway providing off road parking
The Retreat is a three bedroom detached bungalow which enjoys a great location for a potential purchaser looking to downsize or retire within the village as it just a very short walk to all the amenities which include general stores, post office, public house, shops, doctors surgery, an academy primary school, garage/petrol filling station and more!
The accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility room, porch, bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. The present owners have put in a new kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units including a useful larder unit and wooden work surfaces. The Rayburn Royal is situated in the kitchen and fires the oil fired central heating and the utility room has the electric oven socket and plumbing for a washing machine. The bathroom has also been recently improved with a three piece white suite. Brand new carpets have been fitted throughout.
The gardens are located to either side of the bungalow, with a more private area screened by a fence. The gardens border the driveway which provides off road parking for at least a couple of cars and access to the garage, which could be extended into subject to the necessary consents.
Mains water electricity and drainage
Torridge Council - for banding please telephone 01237 428700
From Bude proceed along A3072 until reaching Holsworthy. Turn left just after Bude Rd garage signposted Bradworthy. Go into the village and at the central cross roads turn right and The Retreat will be found on the right hand side.
4.96m x 3.69m
4.96m x 3.03m
3.01m x 1.74m
1.8m x 1.39m
3.04m x 1.65m
3.94m x 3.04m
3.66m x 3.05m
2.66m x 2.57m
5.07m x 2.71m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49199114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD130168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.