3 bedroom terraced house for saleShaftesbury Avenue, Waterlooville
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Oaklands school catchment
- Off road parking
- Downstairs shower room
- Three bedrooms
- Well presented
- Popular location
- Enclosed rear garden
Fox and sons are delighted to offer to the market this terrace property located in the heart of Purbook, the property has been modernised and is extremely well presented. The property is a perfect family home is a perfect location. Take full advantage of everything this property has to offer!
Fox and sons are delighted to offer to the market this wonderful family home, his terrace property located in Purbook offers a range of living accommodation that spans two floors, the current home owners have modernised the property throughout, extremely well presented and offer off road parking, downstairs shower room, kitchen/diner, large living area and study to the ground floor, upstairs benefits from three bedrooms and bathroom. In addition to the property being a perfect home for a family its located close to amenities and the M27 and A3. Don't delay call today!
Door to front elevation, cupboard and understairs space for storage.
Window to front elevation, fully tiled, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and radiator.
Study 7' 4" x 8' 5" plus cupboard ( 2.24m x 2.57m plus cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls and radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" max x 17' ( 3.86m max x 5.18m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, smooth ceiling, mainly smooth walls with one papered featured wall, built in storage unit for tv and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 8' 4" min x 22' 1" max ( 2.54m min x 6.73m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a range of base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, double gas oven, five ring gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator. Pantry with plumbing for washing machine.
Smooth ceiling and walls, loft access, airing cupboard with combi boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 4" min x 11' 8" plus wardrobe ( 2.54m min x 3.56m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.86m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls and radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, fully tiled, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc and towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49209276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.