5 bedroom detached house for saleLlanddeiniolen, Gwynedd
Withdrawn from Market £475,000
- Superb Detached Character Home
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 Receptions
- Open Fireplaces, Timber Staircase
- Standing in Approx 1 Acre
- Peaceful Views of the Countryside
- EPC: F
It is easy to forget how convenient this property is for both Bangor and Caernarfon when enjoying the peaceful views over the surrounding countryside to the mountains beyond, but this character property provides a superb family home within easy reach of both centres.
Standing in well over 1 acre of gardens and paddock and with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside from both the gardens and the property this character detached residence provides a rare opportunity to acquire a spacious home in a semi rural position approximately half way between Bangor and Caernarfon with both centres approximately 6 miles away. The property enjoys modern features and includes oil fired central heating and double glazing which only enhance the character of the house from the well-proportioned rooms to the open fireplaces, and original timber staircase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49212358.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5503587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Bangor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.