6 bedroom detached house for saleBroxbournebury Mews, Broxbourne
- Gated Courtyard Setting
- Detached Family Home
- Six Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Larger than Average Garden
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this elegant, classically inspired six bedroom detached family house, enjoying a quiet gated setting within the magnificent 165 acre private grounds of the Grade II listed Hertfordshire Golf and Country Club.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this elegant, classically inspired six bedroom detached family house, enjoying a quiet gated setting within the magnificent 165 acre private grounds of the Grade ll listed Hertfordshire Golf and Country Club. This fantastic home benefits from an unusually large garden, as the current owners bought an additional parcel of land behind the original garden. The garden now extends to some 100 ft wide at its widest point and approximately 75 ft deep. This fantastic home has been extended into the loft to create a magnificent master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. The property offers tremendous potential to extend to the side and rear subject to the usual consents. Internally the property boasts six bedrooms, four bathrooms, along with two reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen and utility room.
The Hertfordshire Golf and Country Club itself offers superb leisure facilities including golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, driving range, fantastic restaurant, clubhouse and within a short drive of Broxbourne Station. An early inspection of this truly wonderful home is absolutely essential.
The Accommodation Comprises
Classical Pillared Portico providing cover for the entrance door leading to:
Reception Hall/ Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 21' 8" max x 14' 7" max ( 6.60m max x 4.45m max )
Tiled floor, window to front aspect, turning staircase to first floor, radiator, doors to kitchen, utility room and living room. Built in storage cupboard.
Living Room 18' 9" x 14' 2" ( 5.71m x 4.32m )
Wood flooring, feature stone fireplace with inset coal effect fire, two radiators. Door to:
Kitchen 14' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.84m )
Windows to side and rear aspects, part tiled walls to complement range of shaker style wall and base units incorporating integrated dishwasher, microwave and free standing range style cooker to remain. Ample preparation surfaces with inset double bowl butler sink unit, space for American style fridge freezer and tiled floor. Through to:
Conservatory 10' 6" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.20m max x 3.56m max )
Windows to rear, door to garden and two radiators.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.51m x 1.96m )
Range of fitted wall and base units with preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor. Door to:
Small Garage/ Store Room 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
First Floor Landing
Wood flooring, radiator, stairs to second floor, built in airing cupboard housing mega flow hot water system.
Window to side aspect, tiled floor and part tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and chrome radiator.
Bedroom 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and wood flooring.
Fully tiled walls and floor to complement a white suite comprising low level flush w.c, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and chrome radiator.
Bedroom 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and wood flooring.
Bedroom 13' x 8' 2" plus door recess ( 3.96m x 2.49m plus door recess )
Two windows to front aspect, free standing wardrobe to remain and radiator.
Bedroom 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Two windows to rear aspect, wood flooring, two radiators and fitted wardrobes.
Window to side aspect, fully tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising, shower enclosure, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and chrome radiator.
Bedroom 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Window to front aspect, wood flooring, radiator and free standing TV unit.
Master Bedroom 22' 3" max x 15' part restricted headroom ( 6.78m max x 4.57m part restricted headroom )
Three Velux window to rear aspect, two radiators, fitted wardrobes, free standing t.v unit with mirrored rear panel.
Velux window to respect, fully tiled walls and floor to complement a white suite comprising free standing slipper bath, shower enclosure, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and chrome radiator.
The property is approached via a long winding driveway through the grounds of the Hertfordshire Golf and Country Club, the development itself accessed via remote control electric gates that lead to a central block paved courtyard with central ornamental fountain and seating area.
The property itself boasts a block paved driveway to the front, pedestrian side access to the superb rear garden extending over 100 ft wide at the rear boundary and 75 ft in length. This fantastic garden is attractively laid out with patio area to the immediate rear, three separate decked areas, lawns, mature trees and flower beds. Path way leading to:
A Detached Summer House 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Comprising hot tub ( Hot Tub is not currently working, although the owner advises us they believe a service is required)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.