1 bedroom apartment for saleMontague House, City Island, Orchard Place, E14
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Private balcony 55 sq. ft./ 5.1 sq. m.
- internal area: 565 sq. ft./ 52.5 sq. m
- 4th floor
- 24 hr concierge
- Gym and pool facilities
- Service Charge: £2500 p.a. Approx.
- Ground Rent: £400 p.a. Approx.
- Expected completion date Q2 2018
LiFE Residential is pleased to offer this stunning 4th floor off-plan one bedroom apartment with balcony in Montague House the new and popular 'Mini Manhattan' City Island development spread over 565 sq. ft.
This property comprises entrance hall, reception area, modern kitchen, double bedroom and contemporary style bathroom. Further benefits include 24 hour concierge, high tech gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and luxury spa facilities.
More than just a place to live, London City Island is becoming a destination, a vibrant, exciting location that draws from both the business might of neighbouring Canary Wharf and the cultural energy of East London. Devised to complement the neighbouring business district with a high-end residential offering, this unique location is at the vanguard of a new wave of investment that will build on and expand the great success story of Canary Wharf.
NOTE: THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE EXAMPLES AND NOT RELATED TO THIS SPECIFIC UNIT
Property ref: 121_2483_4463012
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4463012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.