3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlaisnock Street, Cumnock, CUMNOCK
- Traditional Mid Terraced Villa
- 3 Generous Bedrooms
- Lounge : Dining room
- Fitted kitchen : Family bathroom
- Gas heating : Double Glazing
The property has been upgraded to include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom. Recently decorated throughout, with welll maintained gardens including outhouse/wash house. The accommodation includes 3 good sized bedrooms, lounge and seperate dining room.
Refurbished traditional mid terrace villa in the popular town of Cumnock which is ideally located for the local Schools, leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and transport routes.. The property has been upgraded to include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, the property has been recently decorated throughout, the gardens are welll maintained and include outhouse/wash house. The accommodation includes 3 good sized bedrooms, lounge and seperate dining room. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Welcoming reception hall which features beautiful ornate plasterwork and built-in shelved under-stair storage cupboard. Ornate ceiling light fitting, telephone point, two double radiators and single power point. Access to the lounge, dining/sitting room, kitchen and the staircase off to the upper landing.
Entered through a timber door with a glazed fanlight, ceiling light, wall mounted electricity meter and circuit breakers, dado rail and tiled flooring. Access to the reception hall via a timber door with matching sidescreens which feature attractive frosted designs and have a glazed fanlight above.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' ( 4.22m x 3.96m )
Bright, well proportioned apartment with rear facing double glazed security door and built-in cupboard housing the "Worcester" combi boiler. Picture rail, centre light, television and telephone points, double radiator and three double power points.
Dining / Sitting Room 17' 6" x 14' 10" ( 5.33m x 4.52m )
Extremely spacious and very appealing apartment with three part front facing bay window formation and feature original open fireplace with marble surround, ornate cast plinth and tiled hearth. Beautiful original ornate ceiling cornicing and centre rose with chandelier. Picture rail, telephone point, double radiator and three double power points.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.21m )
Well appointed kitchen with side facing opaque window and a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel electric hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge-freezer. Ceiling coving and light, ceramic tile effect laminated flooring, single radiator, one single and one double power point. Access to the rear porch.
Useful storage area with double power point and timber door providing access to the gardens.
Access to the bathroom off the half landing and staircase off to the main landing which provides access to the bedrooms. Natural light via a skylight window, ceiling coving, light and double radiator.
Bathroom 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Good sized, appealing bathroom with rear facing opaque double glazed window and a three piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and a roll top bath with shower mixer taps. Quality vinyl flooring, small recess with shelf below, ceiling coving and light, chrome heated towel rail and double radiator.
Master Bedroom 16' 10" Into Window x 13' 2" ( 5.13m Into Window x 4.01m )
Generously proportioned master bedroom with three part front facing double glazed dormer window formation. Ceiling coving and light, double radiator and three double power points.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" Into Window x 13' ( 4.29m Into Window x 3.96m )
Second well proportioned double bedroom with three part rear facing double glazed dormer window formation. Ceiling coving and light, telephone point, double radiator and two double power points.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.08m )
Second well proportioned double bedroom with two part front facing double glazed dormer window formation. Wall mounted light, single radiator and double power point. Access to the attic.
There are easily maintained enclosed gardens to the front and rear of the property. The front garden area has a low wall with decorative wrought iron railings above, and is mainly laid in stone chippings and has a monobloc path. The enclosed rear gardens are fenced, have two lawned areas, a chipped drying area, two outhouses and a spacious fromer wash house which measures 10'11" x 8'1" and has a skylight window and a side facing window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR102812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.