4 bedroom detached house for saleThorne Road, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
- Guide price £425,000-£450,000
- Spacious family home, Four bedrooms
- Attractive lounge, Conservatory, Breakfast kitchen
- Utility room, Downstairs WC, Stunning conservatory, Office, Gym
- Luxurious bathroom
- Fabulous large gardens, Workshop
This fabulous, spacious four bedroom dorma bungalow benefits from a sun room and stands in a large enclosed plot with an extensive rear garden.
A sizable entrance hall with a side facing sealed unit door and double glazed window. There is a tiled floor with a bespoke open plan staircase which rises to the first floor landing. There are two central heaating radiators. Behind the staircase is a seating area.
Lounge 4' 10" x 11' 9" ( 1.47m x 3.58m )
A good sized room with double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden. The focal point of the room is the cast iron feature fireplace with surround. There are downlights to the ceiling, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.58m )
With a side facing double glazed window. fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is five ring gas hob with cooker hood above, electric double oven, integrated dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, complimentary tiling, breakfast bar and tiled flooring.
This fantasitc sun room is flooded with light as it has rear and side facing double glazed windows. There are french doors, light , power, central heating radiator and tiled floor. The sun room benefits from stunning veiws of the rear garden.
Has a rear facing sealed unit door giving access to the garden. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Downstairs Wc/ Shower room
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and tiling to the walls and floor. There is a shower cubicle with shower and a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 14' to the bay x 11' 10" ( 4.27m to the bay x 3.61m )
With a front facing double bay glazed window and central heating radiator. There is wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" max x 11' 5" ( 3.45m max x 3.48m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator. There is wooden flooring, coving to the ceiling and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
With two double glazed roof windows and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 11' 1" to the wardrobes ( 4.52m x 3.38m to the wardrobes )
With double glazed french doors leading to the juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden. There are built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. This bedroom benefits from a built in dressing table. There is also a double glazed roof window.
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and beautiful freestanding double ended bath with chrome mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.51m )
With a front and side facing double glazed window. There are two skylights to provide lots of natural light.There are fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. The bedroom has picturesque views of the gardens.
The property occupies a substantial plot. To the front of the property an enclosed lawned garden with a cobbled driveway, providing ample parking for several vehicles. There is security gates, beyond which is the garage. To the rear of the property is a generous garden with patio area, perfect for entertaining.
Gym / Office 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
With power and light. There are french doors with side panels giving access tot he rear garden. There are downlights to the ceiling.
Garage With Workshop
A larger than average garage with a roller shutter door, with light and power.
The property also has planning permission in place that has been approved, for a two storey extension to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49236675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.