2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCastlefields, Tattenhall, Chester
Sold STC £145,000
- Semi-detached house.
- Situated in the delightful village of Tattenhall
- Two allocated parking spaces, garden
- Lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms & family bathroom
- Oil-fired central heating system, double glazing
Situated in the delightful village of Tattenhall providing many local amenities, this semi-detached house has well-presented accommodation including lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory. Externally there are two parking spaces and attractively landscaped gardens.
Situated in the delightful village of Tattenhall providing many local amenities, this 2 bed semi-detached house provides well-presented accommodation including lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory. Externally the property two allocated parking spaces and attractively landscaped gardens.
uPVC entrance door, window to front, in-built storage cupboard, door leading to dining area.
Lounge/ Dining Room 15' 6" max x 16' 2" max ( 4.72m max x 4.93m max )
Double glazed sliding doors into conservatory, two wall mounted radiators, door into kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window looking over the garden. Range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer. Space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven.
Conservatory 9' 10" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.00m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed conservatory overlooking the garden. Wall Light. Wall mounted radiator. Door onto the garden.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Built-in Wardrobes. Wall mounted radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 9" ( 1.85m x 1.75m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Fitted bath with over head shower. Part-tiled. Wall mounted towel rail.
To the front of the property there is two allocated parking spaces with a gate leading into the garden that is enclosed by fencing and comprises paved patio and lawn areas.
Tattenhall is a picturesque village situated within some of Cheshire's most glorious countryside with the nearby Peckforton and Bickerton Hills, and Beeston and Peckforton Castles providing a stunning and dramatic backdrop. The village provides a good range of amenities including general store, post office, butcher, chemist, doctor's surgery, sports centre, public houses, restaurants, and an 'outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. The nearby A41 allows easy access into the historic city of Chester approximately 9 miles distant, and also provides a link to the A51, M53, and M56, facilitating travel to a number of commercial destinations within the north-west.
From our branch, proceed along the High Street towards Nantwich and turn right at the pedestrian crossing opposite the petrol station, into Birch Heath Road. Continue to the 'T' junction and turn right, then continue through to Huxley and after passing the Primary School on the right, turn first left after the Chapel. Continue along this lane until reaching the 'T' junction, turn left and continue into the village of Tattenhall. Shortly after entering the village, turn left into Keysbrook and follow the road to the right, then take the first left and then left again into Castlefields. Follow the road down and just before the left bend the property will be on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49267424.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.