3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCannings Chalets, Chapel St. Leonards, SKEGNESS
Sold STC £95,000
- 3 Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- 2 Reception Rooms Incorporating a Dining Area & Kitchen
- Great Location for Chapel St Leonards Seafront & Local Amenities
- 2 Reception Rooms Incorporating a Dining Area & Kitchen
- 'Wet Room' Style Bathroom
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden & Parking
Deceptively Spacious & Improved Detached Bungalow, ideally located in the popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards & comes highly recommended for viewing. The accommodation comprises of 2 Reception Rooms with Dining Area & Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Wet Room, rear Garden & Parking.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 3 Bedroomed Detached Bungalow which is ideally located for the beach front in the popular East Coast Resort of Chapel St Leonards and all the local amenities. The property has 'Chalet' styling and has been improved by the current owners and now offers accommodation which comprises of 3 Bedrooms, Front Sitting Room, Inner Hallway, Rear Lounge with a Dining Area and access off to the Kitchen, in addition to a Wet Room. Externally the property has an enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear and to the front vehicular access to the property via a private driveway which also allows for parking immediately to the front of the bungalow. Viewing of the property comes highly recommended not only to appreciate its size, which is deceptively spacious, but also its location. Prospective buyers are advised to contact the selling agent in the earliest opportunity in order to avoid disappointment.
Entrance via a Double glazed front entrance door into the:-
Lounge 10' 11" max into the door recess x 7' 10" min extending to 16' 4" max ( 3.33m max into the door recess x 2.39m min extending to 4.98m max )
Having double glazed front entrance door with opaque glass to the top half, double glazed window to the front elevation and a further double glazed window to the side elevation creating a dual aspect room, allowing for a good amount of natural light, radiator, coved ceiling and a door into the:-
Having radiator, useful storage cupboard and doors allowing access into further rooms.
Bedroom 1 7' 11" x 11' 8" ( 2.41m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max into recess x 6' 10" ( 3.84m max into recess x 2.08m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, coved and textured ceiling and fitted wardrobe.
Rear Sitting Room/ Diner
Dining Area 8' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.55m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, door allowing access into the enclosed rear garden and also a door into the wet room.
Lounge Area 9' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.00m )
Comprising of coved and textured ceiling, ceiling fan light and a solid fuel burner incorporated into a tiled hearth and back with a feature wooden surround and has incorporated behind the boiler, (provides heat to the room and also powers the central heating which is present in the property, in addition to a further electric immersion heater which also provides additional hot water heating). There is an opening to the Kitchen area;
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.63m )
With a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, range of base and drawer units, incorporating an inset sink with mixer taps over, complimentary worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, feature flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge-freezer and electric cooker which are being included in the sale should the prospective purchaser wish, extractor, access to part of the loft area.
Refitted with slip and waterproof flooring, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the rear elevation, extractor fan and an electric shower.
The property has a vehicular access via a private road to the front of the property, where there is provision for off road parking immediately adjacent to the property. To the front there is gated access to both sides of the property to the enclosed rear garden which is laid down with low maintenance in mind, is enclosed with fencing, there is a gate which provides pedestrian access to the adjacent 'Co-op' car park, paved patio area, shed, outside lighting, all making for a pleasant sitting area.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49267706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.