5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLee Lane East, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- A superior 5 bed Edwardian semi
- Fantastic proportions throughout
- So much character which must be viewed
- Lovely entrance & 2 reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen, cellar & utility
- 2 impressive bathrooms
- Numerous cast iron fireplaces
- Drive, gardens & superb location
Located in what is surely one of Horsforth's most highly desirable areas and demanding an internal inspection is this superior five bedroom Edwardian stone semi detached residence. This beautifully presented property has been a much loved family home for many years and offers fantastic proportions along with so much charm and character! There is a spacious formal entrance hallway, a stunning 17ft sitting room with cast iron fireplace, a generous dining room with cast iron open grate fireplace, a spacious breakfast kitchen with Aga, a utility/sun porch, a good size cellar with potential for conversion, first floor landing, three bedrooms to the first floor, an impressive traditional family bathroom, second floor landing, two further double bedrooms and a superb four piece modern bathroom. There is the added advantage of a driveway, garage and a lawned garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49278462.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR130221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.