5 bedroom detached house for sale5 Grayling Lane, Weston, RG20 8JG
Sold STC £895,000
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Desirable rural location
- Formal reception room with space for feature fire or log burner
- Doors from the reception & kitchen/family rooms opening onto the rear terrace
- High specification family home
- Great commuter location
- Rural position, yet close to local amenities
- A lovely home for families and for entertaining!
UNEXPECTEDLY RE-AVAILABLE -
This outstanding five bedroom detached new home is our former show home, measures approx. 2,670 sqft and is finished to a high specification throughout. An excellent quality finish combining traditional and contemporary architecture, and with an exquisite attention to detail providing family living spaces in a delightful rural location.
Traditional touches of craftsmanship, Smeg appliances in the kitchens, bespoke fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms, feature hand-painted staircases, Laufen and Grohe sanitaryware and fittings in the bathrooms all make these homes true masterpieces in the market place.
Just two miles from Junction 14 of the M4 and with easy access to the A4 and A34, Weston Gate is perfectly placed for easy journeys to Wallingford, Abingdon, Didcot, Oxford and Reading. The nearest towns, Hungerford, Lambourn and Newbury are a matter of minutes away by car.
Train services can be accessed from Kintbury and Newbury with many fast train services to London Paddington connected via Reading in under 1 hour.
Ten homes in total featuring a selection of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom country homes, the houses are spacious and attuned to the demands of modern day living. A unique facet to Weston Gate, and one that recognises the growing number of individuals choosing to work from home, the 5 bedroom properties have the option of building a separate annexe/ home office.
All images are of the property for sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49285846.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NBY150055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.