1 bedroom terraced house for saleGainsborough Avenue, Diss
Offers in Excess of £120,000
- *** INVESTORS ONLY****
- Mid Terrace House
- One Bedroom
- Recently Updated And Modernised
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Close To Town Centre
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Immaculate Condition
****Attention Investors**** A one bedroom mid terraced house situated within walking distance of Diss town centre. Ideal investment and immaculate condition with two off road parking spaces.
****Attention Investors****A one bedroom mid terraced house situated within walking distance of Diss town centre. Ideal investment as the current owner would like to stay in the property as a tenant. The property is in immaculate condition with two off road parking spaces.
Diss is a popular and thriving market town offering a full range of facilities, good links to major roads and mainline train station to Liverpool Street, London and Norwich. The town offers well regarded schooling through to six form level, a modern health centre along with various sporting and leisure amenities.
Porch 4' 4" x 2' 8" ( 1.32m x 0.81m )
Double glazed door, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and door in to;
Lounge 13' 7" MAX x 10' 3" ( 4.14m MAX x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, radiator, TV point, telephone point and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to rear garden, a range of fitted wall and base mounted units, stainless steel sink, space for oven, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler and tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and fitted blinds.
Heating controls, double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet, radiator and access to airing cupboard.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, panelled bath with plumbed shower over, part tilled walls, fitted wall cabinet, fitted blinds, close coupled w.c, hand wash basin, laminate flooring, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 13' 7" ( 3.10m x 4.14m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, built in cupboard, loft access which is boarded out for storage.
To the front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door. At the rear the garden is also mainly laid to lawn with a pathway providing access to the shed and also access leading to the parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49286654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS104418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.