3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Road, Broxbourne
- Chain Free
- Exceptional Contemporary Town House
- Modern Kitchen With Quartz Worktops
- Three Double Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- Under Floor Heating
- Landscaped Gardens & Parking To Rear
- Central Broxbourne Location
- Walking Distance To Broxbourne School & Station
William H Brown are delighted to offer this impressive contemporary town house constructed by Sandhill Homes in 2010. This modern and contemporary home is ideally located in central Broxbourne and is within walking distance of wide range of amenities including the ever popular Broxbourne School.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this impressive Three Bedroom Terraced Town House constructed by Sandhill Homes in 2010. This property offers a substantial, modern contemporary home over four floors that has been finished to the highest of standards throughout, and boasts some impressive features to include a beautiful entrance hall with glassed over gallery, high end kitchen and bathroom suites, under floor heating, Sonos sound system in built, sound proofed bedroom and much more. The accommodation is laid out over four floors with the lower ground floor offering a spacious open plan kitchen/diner leading out onto the lower ground garden area which is fully decked, this space combined is perfect for the summer months and entertaining. On the ground floor there is a shower room, utility cupboard and living room. The second floor provides two double bedrooms and family bathroom. On the fourth floor you will find the impressive master bedroom with built in wardrobes, eaves storage, shower en-suite and walk in dresser. Outside this property offers landscaped gardens and two car parking spaces under a covered carport. Located in Central Broxbourne this property is ideally located within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools and train station.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Door to front aspect, Large impressive light well housing chandelier. Wood flooring, utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, finished with spot lights.
Single walk in shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls and fully tiled floor, finished with spot lights.
Lounge 16' 3" x 15' 8" ( 4.95m x 4.78m )
Large double glazed picture windows overlooking the rear garden, wood flooring, built in cupboard. Ceiling speakers and Sonos music system, finished with spot lights.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen Diner/ Lounge
Kitchen/ Dining Area 25' 3" x 16' 3" ( 7.70m x 4.95m )
Two tone high end kitchen comprising of a range of wall cupboards and base units with upgrades including magic corners, composite work surfaces and upstands, coloured glass splashback. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted combination oven, induction hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher, wine cooler and space for American style fridge freezer, breakfast bar, finished with a tiled floor and spot lights.
Fitted cupboards, Double glazed sliding doors leading out to the rear decking area and garden finished with spot lights.
Lounge Area 16' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.95m x 2.36m )
Vaulted ceiling, two built in storage cupboards. Double glazed patio doors leading out to the front decking area, finished with tiled floor and spot lights.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor leading to second floor, airing cupboard finished with spot lights.
Bedroom 2 16' 3" x 14' ( 4.95m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobe, fully sound proofed, finished with spot lights.
Bedroom 3 16' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front with extra secondary glazing, fitted wardrobe, finished with spot lights.
Side panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level w.c, wash basin with mixer tap.Tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder type heated towel rail finished with spot lights.
Second Floor Landing
Stair from first floor to second floor, Velux skylight, finished with spot lights.
Master Bedroom Suite 16' 3" x 15' 1" ( 4.95m x 4.60m )
Large Velux roof window to rear, vaulted ceilings, built in wardrobes, eaves storage, finished with spot lights.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double walk-in in shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, finished with spot lights.
Dressing Room 10' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.30m x 1.91m )
Under eaves storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and ventilation system, finished with spot lights.
To the front of the property there is an attractively landscaped garden and to the rear a secluded deck immediately behind the Kitchen/Diner on the lower ground floor, with steps up to a good size lawn area and double car port behind accessed from New Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49321983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.