4 bedroom detached house for saleElm Tree Cottage, Radcliffe Lane, Pudsey
- Character property
- *GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000* Period Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Dining Kitchen & Utility Room
- Bathroom, Shower Room & W.C
- Private Gardens
- Electric Gated Driveway & Garage
*GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000* UNIQUE period residence that boasts SUBSTANTIAL living accommodation including THREE RECEPTION ROOMS plus DINING KITCHEN.With many period features, this property offers a wealth of charm and character yet there is still scope for further improvement and development.
Elm Tree Cottage
A unique property with an abundance of charm and character, which occupies an enviable plot close to Pudsey Park with extensive gardens and off road parking, accessed by electric gates.
Boasting substantial accommodation that briefly comprises; striking entrance hall with balustrade staircase, magnificent lounge with ornate period plaster work, sitting room, which is open plan to the dining kitchen providing an ideal entertaining space, larger than average conservatory, utility room, downstairs W.C, storage cellar, four good sized double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and loft providing a useful storage space.
This amazing property really must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having tiled flooring, a cloakroom cupboard, access door to the cellar and a window and door to the front elevation.
Having a W.C, hand wash basin and an extractor fan.
Living Room 14' 7" x 15' 1" ( 4.45m x 4.60m )
A spacious living room, with a feature marble fireplace with gas fire, radiator, ceiling rose and a window to the rear elevation with shutters.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 15' 1" ( 3.53m x 4.60m )
Having an archway leading to the kitchen, ceiling rose, stripped and polished flooring, a radiator, open fireplace, and a window to the rear elevation with shutters.
Dining Kitchen 10' 1" x 18' 2" ( 3.07m x 5.54m )
A partly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, including complementary work surfaces, incorporating: Belfast style sink unit with waste disposal; gas cooker point; plumbing for a dishwasher; a radiator; tiling and windows to the front and side elevations.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 12' 1" ( 2.49m x 3.68m )
Having plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a door to the garage and a window to the rear elevation.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 15' 1" ( 4.42m x 4.60m )
A generously sized conservatory, being of stone and timber construction and having two radiators.
Having stairs leading up to the first floor, a radiator, stripped and polished flooring and a door to the rear elevation.
Useful storage space, with access from the hall way.
Having stairs leading down to the rear hall way and two windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 13' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.99m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 14' 5" ( 3.51m x 4.39m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 15' 1" ( 4.29m x 4.60m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 15' 4" ( 2.97m x 4.67m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and windows to the front and side elevations.
Partly tiled and having a three piece suite comprising: bath with mixer taps, hand wash basin, W.C, shaver point, a radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Having a shower cubicle, hand wash basin, a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
To The Outside
The property has a private and enclosed garden to the rear, being predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area.
To the front of the property is secure off street parking for up to four vehicles, provided by the driveway with electric gates.
A larger than average garage, with power, light and double doors - providing further off street parking or useful outdoor storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49331131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.