5 bedroom detached house for saleTown Lane, Charnock Richard, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Extended detached family home
- Lounge, family/dining room, games room
- Breakfast kitchen, utility room
- Five spacious bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom
- Garage, driveway, landscaped rear garden
- Viewing essential
This spacious, extended detached family home has been modernised throughout and provides stylish, open plan living. Situated in a generous plot amid a picturesque, semi rural location with private landscaped rear garden. The accommodation briefly comprises of lounge, family/dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room and games room. To the first floor are five spacious bedrooms, with ensuite facilities to master plus a four piece family bathroom. Externally, a double garage and shared driveway provides ample off road parking. Only internal viewing will reveal what this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49333062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO130688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.