3 bedroom flat for saleRiverlight Five, Riverlight Quay, London
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Unbeatable views
- Final phase of St James' Riverlight development
- Gorgeous brand new Penthouse apartment
- Designer kitchen and bathrooms
- Exclusive new development
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents exclusive gym, pool, and spa
Gorgeous, huge and exceptionally stylish three bedroom penthouse apartment, with private terraces offering amazing views of the Thames and London. Set in the final phase of the breathtaking St James' Riverlight development; located directly on the riverfront in the heart of the new Battersea Nine Elms development.
Beautifully interior designed apartment, bright and spacious with maximised natural light and private terraces with beautiful river views. Gorgeous modern kitchen and designer bathrooms for an executive standard of luxury living.
All residents at Riverside will have exclusive use of an indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, private cinema, virtual golf, 24 hour concierge, club lounge with new shops, restaurants, bars and cafés opening. There is also a secure underground parking space. This is a great opportunity to own a piece of one of London's most iconic sites.
Images are CGI for illustration only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49337647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5510245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.