3 bedroom detached house for saleClub Lane, Chipping, Preston, PR3
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroom Stone Built Detached Home
- Set Within The Award Winning Village Called Chipping
- Characteristic Features Throughout
- Substantially Extended From The Original Build
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Ample Under The Eaves Storage Space
- Oil Fired Heating & Double Glazed Leaded Windows
- Offered With No Chain Delay
This established three bedroom stone built detached home set in heart of the historic award winning village called Chipping is positioned in an attractive setting surrounded by open countryside views. The property lies beside many characteristic feature homes but this one is sure to impress. An internal inspection is highly recommended. Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises of a beautiful entrance vestibule into a welcoming spacious hallway, lounge with feature log burner and adjacent to this is another large reception room. The kitchen provides space for dining and a pantry with rear porch whilst continuing down the hallway to a ground floor bathroom, building store and access into the garage. Upstairs, you will find three double bedrooms, one with a WC and sink. Externally, the property benefits from a cottage style paved garden with oil tank and access into the store room with a single garage. The front garden is low maintenance with a lawn and some flower beds. The property is oil fired and double glazed leaded windows throughout. Offered with no chain delay. Viewing is essential.
Club Lane is part of the picturesque village called Chipping in the heart of the Ribble Valley and being close to all local amenities including shops, motorway networks and schools including the prestigious Stoneyhurst College. Beacon Fell, an area of outstanding landscaped beauty is also on the doorstep and is popular for leisurely walks and cycle paths.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49354932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOO160048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.