3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Road, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached three bedroom family home
- Fitted kitchen, Lounge
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
- No Chain
A great semi- detached family home situated in the popular location of Armthorpe, which is close to local amenities and transport links. The property offers three good sized bedrooms.
With a side facing sealed unit door. Access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 7' 10" max ( 4.22m max x 2.39m max )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and dryer, four gas ring hob with an electric oven and grill and extractor fan. There is a cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler. Access to the dining area, hallway and pantry.
With a rear facing window.
With a central heating raidator and a staircase rising to the first floor landing. There is a front facing double glazed window and a side facing exterior door.
Lounge 12' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.76m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the featur fireplace with surround. There is also lamiante flooring.
Dining Room 13' 10" max x 10' 2" ( 4.22m max x 3.10m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and central heating radiator. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' 3" ( 3.71m max x 3.43m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max x 11' 3" ( 2.90m max x 3.43m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' inc recess x 6' 3" ( 2.13m inc recess x 1.91m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
A family bathroom has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a three peice suite comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath unit with shower over. There is tiling to the walls and floor.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a driveway which leads to the rear garden. The rear of the property has an enclosed lawned garden. There are also leasehold solar panels on the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49361358.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.