5 bedroom detached house for saleRowsley Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2NS
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Seperate Utility
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Four Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
*** CHARACTERISTIC FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN ST ANNES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb five bedroom detached family home situated in a much sought after location in St Annes. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to St Annes square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with French patio doors, large second reception room, modern fitted kitchen diner, utility room, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, four further good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a beautifully manicured read garden with family patio area and a low maintenance front garden and driveway leading to a single detached garage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.