3 bedroom lodge for salePar Sands Holiday Homes, Par, Cornwall
- White panelled, semi-vaulted ceilings
- Exposed feature wooden beams
- Spacious open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Contemporary wall mounted fire with pebbles to the lounge
- Devon-style two and three seater sofas with scatter cushions
- Willis & Gambier nest of tables, storage coffee table and extending dining table and chairs
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven and 4-burner hob
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with heated towel rails and wall-hung vanity units
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds to the living area and bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian back carpet with underlay to the lounge, dining area, hall and bedrooms
Three Bed Wessex Contemporary (45 x 20) 2017 Sleek, with clean lines and a distinctive architectural glazed front, the 2017 Contemporary Lodge exudes the style and individual character synonymous of Wessex.The Contemporary has two sets of patio doors to the front which afford fantastic holiday practicality with a true sense of style. Exterior lighting in the bold soffit overhead illuminates the front elevation at night and with its clean uncomplicated lines, natural light and versatile space, this lodge sits perfectly in any surrounding.The Contemporary provides a wonderful spacious environment with everything needed for the perfect holiday who could ask for more!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Par-Sands-Holiday-Homes-1291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.