6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManville Road, Wallasey
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000
- Large six bedroom semi detached family home
- NO CHAIN
- GCH and PVC DG
- Close to amenities
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000 Offered for sale with NO CHAIN, this LARGE SIX BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME is SET OVER THREE LEVELS. It also features TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, GOOD SIZE KITCHEN with some BUILT IN APPLIANCES and a CONSERVATORY. GCH and PVC DG, an early internal VIEWING IS ADVISED!
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000!
Offered for sale with No chain involved, this large six bedroom semi detached property offers well planned, spacious accommodation throughout. Conveniently located close to most amenities, as well as transport links including bus routes and New Brighton Railway Station which offers commuting into Liverpool City Centre less than a mile and a half away. The property itself comprises entrance porch, hallway, living room, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, good size kitchen with some built in appliances and a conservatory to the ground floor. Moving upstairs to the first floor, there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom, whilst the second floor offers a further two bedrooms. There is an enclosed garden to the rear of the property and in order to avoid disappointment we strongly suggest an early internal viewing. Viewings are strictly by appointment only!
PVC entrance door, radiator, laminate flooring and door to...
Radiator, stairs to the first floor, dado rail, picture rail and door to...
Living Room 13' 7" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.14m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, living flame gas fire with surround, dado rail and a picture rail.
Dining Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
PVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator, laminate flooring, dado rail and a picture rail.
Ground Floor Cloakroom 4' x 4' 11" ( 1.22m x 1.50m )
PVC double glaze opaque window to the side, low level WC and a vanity wash basin.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.58m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a double sink unit with a mixer tap, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and built in appliances comprise electric oven, halogen hob and extractor hood above. PVC french doors provide access into...
Conservatory 13' 2" x 7' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.31m )
PVC double glazed throughout, radiator and PVC doors provide access to the rear garden.
Stairs to the second floor and a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 10" INTO WINDOW RECESS x 10' 7" MAX ( 4.22m INTO WINDOW RECESS x 3.23m MAX )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, walk in wardrobe with shelving and a picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" MAX x 11' 1" MAX ( 3.68m MAX x 3.38m MAX )
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.75m )
PVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" MAX x 9' 7" PLUS DOOR RECESS ( 3.61m MAX x 2.92m PLUS DOOR RECESS )
PVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring, picture rail and a built in storage cupboard.
Second Floor Landing
Doors lead off.
Bedroom Five 14' 4" MAX x 9' 8" ( 4.37m MAX x 2.95m )
PVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and a laminate floor.
Bedroom Six 5' 10" x 8' 9" ( 1.78m x 2.67m )
Velux window, radiator and laminate flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is flagged, whilst to the front of the property is a small pavement garden with footpath leading to the front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49409462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL104889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.