1 bedroom apartment for saleDiscovery Tower, Canning Town, E16
- One bedroom
- Total 66.9 SQM / 720 SQFT
- Reassignment contract
- Estimated completion is Q4 2017
- 250 year lease from Dec 2014
- Service charge £3.7 per SQFT
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is exited to present this stunning off-plan, 720 SQFT one-bedroom apartment to buy in Canning Town, E16.
This apartment is situated in the Discovery Tower, second phase of the brand new Hallsville Quarter development, opposite Canning Town station. With an open-plan living area, fitted kitchen, double bedrooms, utility cupboard, and family bathroom, residents of Hallsville Quarter will benefit from the highest quality furnishings and appliances, plus amenities including a full residents gym and roof garden.
Hallsville Quarter is located just minutes away from Canary Wharf, benefitting from both the DLR and Jubilee Line, and is also close to East London's bustling leisure, retail, commercial, and travel destinations including the O2, Stratford, Bank and Bond Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAY170154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.