3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringwood Close, Branton, Doncaster
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Sought after location
- Lounge, Kitchen diner
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway providing off road parking
This three bedroom semi detached home is situated in the semi rural village of Branton, close the to Yorkshire Wildlife Park. The property offers a consevatory and off road parking.
With a front facing sealed unit door and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 3" max x 15' 3" ( 3.12m max x 4.65m )
With a front facing double glazdow and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the electric fire with surround. There is access to te kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 9' 9" x 13' 8" ( 2.97m x 4.17m )
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the conservatory. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer.There is plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, downlights to the ceiling and space for a fridge freezer. There is an integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven and grill, extractor hood, storage cupboard and a door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 13' ( 3.05m x 3.96m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and a side facing door. There are steps leading to the rear garden. There is tiling to the floor and a vaulted roof.
With a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft. There is also a cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 8' 7" ( 4.19m max x 2.62m )
With two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 3" x 6' 4" plus recess ( 1.91m x 1.93m plus recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.16m x 2.16m )
A single bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin with mixer taps and a bath unit with mixer shower over. There is tiling to the walls and downlights to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enlcosed lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49443399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.