2 bedroom park home for saleNewquay Holiday Park, Newquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Exclusive to Parkdean Resorts
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Gas Fire & Fridge Freezer
- En-suite in Master Bedroom with dressing table and stool
- Prices Includes:
- Remainder of 2017 Site Fees/Water Rates/Insurance
- Digital TV aerial & 32" TV
- Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarm & Carbon monoxide alarm
- Full inventory pack
THE ABI TRIESTE 2017 6 BERTH HOLIDAY HOME, THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR FAMILIES ON NEWQUAY'S DOORSTEP.
This holiday home is a perfect choice for the family retreat and ideal to rent out when you are not using it. Open plan living space gives generous amounts of room for the whole family to relax. Separate dining area and fully fitted kitchen with plenty of storage makes this holiday home the perfect choice. In this two bed model there is a copious amount of space in the large master bedroom, huge wardrobe space and even an en-suite toilet. At such great value, you would be surprised to find double glazing, central heating a gas fire and many more great features however the ABI Trieste has it all as standard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8015099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newquay Property Centre, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.