3 bedroom terraced house for saleRothesay Road, Elson, Gosport
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Loft extension
- Open plan living space
- Cloakroom toilet
- Gas central heating
- Must view property
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom terrace house with a garage at the rear! - Open plan lounge diner - Fitted kitchen leading to rear study - Cloakroom toilet - Three generous sized bedrooms with extension into the loft - Gas central heating - Double glazing - Must view property
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom terrace house with a garage at the rear! - Open plan lounge diner - Fitted kitchen leading to rear study - Cloakroom toilet - Three generous sized bedrooms with extension into the loft - Gas central heating - Double glazing - Low maintenance rear garden
UPVC door to front access.
Door to access, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, wc, central heating boiler.
Lounge/diner 25' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 7.85m max x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, window to rear elevation, gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 6' 2" ( 4.37m x 1.88m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, cooker-hood, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, door to:
Study 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
Sliding patio door, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to loft room, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' 6" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.11m max x 2.92m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, two in-built wardrobes, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 3/loft Room 15' 4" x 15' 2" ( 4.67m x 4.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, two in-built wardrobes, radiator.
To the front there is a courtyard style garden enclosed by a half brick wall. To the rear the garden is patio laid leading to a laid to lawn section and a garage to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49447581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.