2 bedroom bungalow for saleHeron Close, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9NA
- Modern Style Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Modernised & Well Presented
- Entrance Hall, Sitting/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Refitted Wet Room
- Two Bedrooms, Conservatory
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Driveway to Side & Detached Garage
- Low Maintenance Garden
THIS MODERNISED AND WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW has gas heating by radiators and double glazing together with a modern style Kitchen and a refitted Wet Room. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms with the Second Bedroom currently arranged as an Office/Dressing Room, the addition of a Conservatory and the benefit of a driveway to the side leading to a Detached Garage.
VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE PRESENTATION AND CONDITION OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The bungalow is situated in a residential area with local shopping facilities and medical centre available nearby at Durlston Drive. North Bersted also offers a dentist and bus service to Bognor Regis town centre with further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores conveniently available along Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.