4 bedroom detached house for saleMortonhall Park Crescent, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH17
- Large four bedroom detached property
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Lounge with arch opening to dining area
- Large kitchen with utility room off
- Four double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and downstairs WC
- GC and double glazing
- Driveway/garage parking
- Enclosed rear gardens
This large detached family home is situated in the much sought after residential locale of Liberton. The chalet style property comprises four double bedrooms, family bathroom, dining kitchen with utility room and living room with through dining room. The integral garage offers extended internal space should this be required. Externally there is driveway parking to the front with large enclosed gardens to the rear. Property further benefits from GCH and double glazing throughout. Early viewing of this sought after property is highly recommended.
Liberton lies to the south of the city centre where there is a good range of local shopping facilities at nearby Cameron Toll and there are additional shopping facilities at Straiton Retail Park. The city centre is easily accessed by car or bus, approximately fifteen minutes away, and the Royal Infirmary and the University of Edinburgh's King's Buildings are also nearby. Excellent road links are provided by the city bypass giving access to Edinburgh International Airport, the Forth Road Bridge, the Scottish Borders and East Lothian. Good schooling is within easy reach in both the state and private sectors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.