1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleMarch Road, Guyhirn, Wisbech
Sold STC £88,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- No Onward Chain
- Mid-Terrace Bungalow
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy
- Village Location
£1000 Buyers Incentive - Ideal Investment or First Time Buy - Excellent Village Location.
3Entrance Door to;
14' 11" x 10' 4" (4.55m x 3.15m) Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, electric night storage heater.
Double glazed door to rear, airing cupboard, laminate flooring, loft access, electric night storage heater.
11' 5" x 9' 3" (3.48m x 2.82m) Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with work-space over with tiled splash backs, fitted electric oven, 4 ring electric hob and extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with inset spot lighting, double glazed window to rear, electric night storage heater.
11' 2" x 10' 9" (3.4m x 3.28m) Electric night storage heater, double glazed window to front, textured and coved ceiling, laminate flooring.
8' 3" x 5' 5" (2.51m x 1.65m) Having a fitted bathroom suite including low level WC, pedestal wash basin with fitted vanity units either side and worktop surface, panel bath with shower over, curtain and rail. Double glazed window, upright towel radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
The property has an open plan frontage which is gravelled for easy care. Side access via the side of number 25 leads to a private enclosed rear garden which has the added benefit of no shared pedestrian access. The gardens are laid mainly to lawn. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49462594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.