3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbany Road, Norton
- Fine Looking Traditional Style 1930's Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Very Nicely Decorated & Modernised Interior
- Pleasantly Positioned on a Larger Than Usual Corner Plot
- Good Sized Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Modern Shaker Style Units & Built-In Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Secure Car Parking to the Rear
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This fine looking traditional bay fronted style 1930's semi sits nicely on a corner garden plot so has the advantage of that extra bit of garden to the side as well as a good size westerly facing garden to the rear.
The current owners have made some lovely improvements in recent years created a tastefully decorated, nicely modernised home which comprises entrance hall, 19ft lounge/dining room with living flame gas fire, conservatory overlooking the rear garden and kitchen with modern Shaker style units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms (all with built-in bedroom furniture) and bathroom with a white suite.
Notable features include central heating with a 'Vaillant' combi boiler, useful boarded out loft space with ladder, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, security alarm system and secure car parking to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49468968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.