2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEvercreech, Somerset
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Mostly Refurbished Throughout
- Immaculately Presented
- Generous Size Plot
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom
- Mostly New Flooring & Carpets Throughout
- Rear Lean To Conservatory
- Off Street Parking & Single Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
An immaculately presented and fully refurbished two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the sought after rural village of Evercreech. The current owner has renovated the property mostly throughout to include new carpets and flooring, modern fitted bathroom, painted and decorated as well as all walls and ceilings being re-plastered. Good size kitchen which opens into a rear lean-to conservatory. This property comes with a well presented and sizeable garden front and back which is privately enclosed. There is also off street parking with a single garage. A viewing is highly recommended on this lovely bungalow!
Property ref: 121_1716_4464684
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4464684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.