2 bedroom bungalow for saleFareham Park Road, Fareham
- A CHOICE OF FOUR NEWLY BUILT BUNGALOWS SCHEDULED FOR COMPLETION SHORTLY
- SITUATED IN A QUIET BUT CONVENIENT LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL SHOPS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- 10 YEAR WARRANTIES
Situated within a popular residential location to the North of Fareham and within walking distance of the local shops and good public transport links are four newly built bungalows built to a high specification by a local property developer. The accommodation in brief comprises of lounge, kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and bathroom completing the internal accommodation. Outside there is off road parking at the front for two vehicles and an enclosed westerly aspect garden to the rear. The property further benefits underfloor heating, double glazing and 10 years builder warranty. With completion due late Autumn an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7173757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chimneypots Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.