4 bedroom detached house for salePLOT 60, Walnut Lane, Laceby, DN37
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with improved Kitchen Specification
- 4 Bedrooms and Ensuite to Master
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens to front side and rear
- Single brick garage
- Southerly facing rear garden with open aspect to front
PLOT 60 - WALNUT LANE
The development which is found off Butt Lane on the northern edge of Laceby village will occupy an attractive location close to open countryside and playing fields yet only about 5 minutes walk to the local primary school and village centre. The Architects have produced a very attractive site layout making clever use of the advantages of existing trees and creating unusually, in today's high density layouts, a feeling of spaciousness and privacy together with proposed nature area and wet land which will make Mulberry Lane a rather different and unique project.
Entrance Hall with...
6.78m x 3.5m with double doors to rear garden
Open Plan Dining Kitchen
6.78m x 3.55m with double doors to rear garden
1.93m x 1.51m
Stairs from hallway lead to landing and....
3.78m (max.) x 3.55m (max.) with Ensuite
3.78m (max.) x 3.5m
3.23m (max.) x 2.9m (max.)
3.55m (max. ) x 2.9m
With suite comprising bath, w.c. and wash hand basin.
Gardens to front side and rear and driveway leading to single brick garage.
A full specification is available at this office.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE HAVING BEEN TAKEN FROM THE PLANS AND ARE FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY. THE BUILDERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE SPECIFICATION.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLOT60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Canters, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.