3 bedroom maisonette for saleTalbot Road, London
- Three double bedrooms
- 4/5th floor
- South facing balcony
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Prominent location
Boasting a fantastic Notting Hill location close to a wealth of amenities, this superb three bedroomed split level flat also benefits from a balcony and generously proportioned living space through-out. LEASEHOLD
A THREE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL FOURTH/FIFTH FLOOR FLAT WITH SOUTH FACING BALCONY enjoying a prominent Notting Hill location close to a wealth of amenities.The accomadation comprises, hall, reception room with balcony, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and excellent storage. Presented in excellent decorative order
Anglebury House is located between Westbourne Park Road and Talbot Road. The area has local schools, excellent transport links and some fabulous shops, cafes and restaurants. Westbourne Park tube station (Circle, District and Hammersmith & City) is within 0.3 of a mile.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 8' 7" ( 5.41m x 2.62m )
Reception Room 14' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.01m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.69m )
Walking directions from Notting Hill Gate London Underground station:
Head west on Notting Hill Gate/A402 toward Pembridge Gardens
Turn right onto Pembridge Gardens
Turn left onto Pembridge Square
Turn right onto Pembridge Villas/A4206
Turn left onto Chepstow Cres
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ledbury Rd
Turn right onto Talbot Rd
Turn left onto Caradoc Cl
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49479602.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLD102506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Holland Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.