3 bedroom apartment for salePetersham House, 29-37 Harrington Road, London, SW7
- A Superb Vaulted Double Aspect Reception Room
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Master Suite with En suite Bathroom and Generous Dressing Room
- Two Further Bedrooms both with En suites
- A Panoramic Roof Terrace with Hot tub
- Direct Lift Access
A spectacular three bedroom penthouse apartment presented in immaculate condition, offering superb panoramic views over Central London. This stunning flat offers very generous contemporary accommodation featuring direct lift access, a vaulted double aspect reception, kitchen dining room, a superb master suite with en-suite bathroom and generous dressing room, two further bedrooms both with en-suites and a panoramic roof terrace with hot tub and sensational views over Central London.
Situated in the heart of South Kensington on Harrington Road, the apartment is well located for the shops, restaurants and public transport facilities of South Kensington and Gloucester Road and excellent selection of local schools, including the French Lycee. The property is also conveniently situated for the open spaces of Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall. A number of world class museums, including the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum are within close proximity.
Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Coucil Tax: Band G
Tenure: Leasehold expiring 24/12/2130 (approx. 115 years remaining)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49518529.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI150038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.