1 bedroom sheltered housing for saleSt. Martins Way, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- One bedroom first floor maisonette
- Close to Battle High Street
- Private alarm providing Warden assistanc
- Communal Residents garden, Laundry room
- EPC D
LIGHT AND AIRY ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE SITUATED JUST BEHIND BATTLE HIGH STREET. This warden assisted maisonete is suitable for over 55's and is situated within the heart of Battle providing easy access to local amenities. Features include a private entrance with stairs and stair lift to a galleried first floor landing, light and airy sitting room, fitted kitchen with views towards the high street, bedroom with built in wardrobes, shower room, communal laundry room and communal resident's garden. Should the need arise a private alarm would alert the warden directly. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Bedroom 1 - 8' x 8' -
Reception 1 - 15' x 12' -
Kitchen - 8' x 7' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49519142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 38823396E_BA062933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.