3 bedroom detached house for saleNinfield Road, BEXHILL-ON-SEA
- Detached house
- Wrap around garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Three/Four bedrooms
We are delighted to offer to the market this three/four bedroom detached house with a wrap around garden. This property offers three double bedrooms, lounge, a fitted kitchen, conservatory, three reception rooms, study/bedroom four, utility room, garage and driveway.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this three/four bedroom detached house with a wrap around garden. This property offers three double bedrooms, one with en suite, and another with dressing room, lounge, a fitted kitchen, conservatory, three reception rooms, study/bedroom four, utility room, garage and a driveway.
Having a double glazed window to the front and side aspect, double glazed front door.
Having a radiator, alarm and a single glazed door to the front.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 6" max ( 5.31m x 3.81m max )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, wall lights, gas fireplace, french doors leading to the conservatory, radiators, and an under stairs cupboard.
Dining Room 15' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.80m max x 2.64m max )
Having a Solar Spot day lighting system and radiator.
Third Reception Room 8' 4" x 13' 9" ( 2.54m x 4.19m )
Having a wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Study/bedroom Four 8' 8" max x 13' 2" max ( 2.64m max x 4.01m max )
Having a radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 18' 10" x 8' 1" ( 5.74m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, 1 bowl sink/drainer, double electric oven and electric induction hob, cooker hood, integral dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, radiator, wine rack, spotlights in ceiling and under the units, skylight, door to the garden, and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 5' 3" x 8' 8" ( 1.60m x 2.64m )
Having plumbing for a washing machine, work surfaces and door to the garage.
Conservatory 14' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.38m )
Having under floor heating, lights and double glazed window to the front, rear and side aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.67m max x 3.30m max )
Having fitted wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having fitted wardrobes, dressing unit, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having loft access, airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 14' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 4.55m max )
Having a radiator, wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" max x 13' 3" ( 3.10m max x 4.04m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having a shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail and a double glazed velux window to the front aspect.
Having a bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity closet, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Wrap around garden with adjoining patio to the property, mainly being laid to lawn, benefiting from a pond, variety of mature trees and shrubs, two sheds and a greenhouse.
Having an electric roller door with loft space above, boiler and power & lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49524768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS107558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.