Land for saleVinegar Hill, Rhosllanerchrugog
Withdrawn from Market £1,000,000
- Previous Planning Permission
- Potential for 25 Houses
- 100 Metres From High School
- 1.37 Acres approximately
- Within The Village Boundaries
- Clear Field Views
- Estimated Value Of All Houses Once Completed Is £3.5Million
GENERAL INFORMATION A superb opportunity to purchase large building plot opportunity with previous plans for 18 Houses but the potential for much more subject to relevant planning consents. Measuring at 1.37 Acres approximately with clear field views, 100 metres from the local High School & with the village boundaries and giving an estimated completion value of £3.5Million. This is a must for any developers!
EXISTING BUSINESSES The existing business are currently operating on a 0 month notice period contract
PETROL STATION The petrol station was only small with 1000 Gallon underfloor tanks.
Closed For 10 Years.
RHOSLLANERCHRUGOG The property is located in the popular village of Rhosllanerchrugog approximately six miles from Wrexham town centre. The village offers a good range of local amenities including shops, doctors surgery, chemist and both primary and secondary schools. It is also easily accessible to the main road network for easy access to Wrexham Town Centre, Chester City Centre and the surrounding areas of employment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49530766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101369003884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haywoods Estate & Letting Agents, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.