2 bedroom terraced house for saleRosebank Lane, Bothwell, South Lanarkshire, G71
- 2 bed mid terrace
- Sought after residential locale
- Ideal family home, BTL or downsize
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Dining size modern kitchen
- Schooling at both primary and secondary level close by
Rarely available in this sought after local this two bedroom mid terrace property presents the ideal family home, first time buy, downsize or BTL. Comprising dining kitchen and open staircase to the living room the property offers spacious room throughout. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and ample street parking is available. Early viewing recommended. Property further benefits from double glazing throughout.
The village of Bothwell offers excellent Main Street shopping suitable for everyday shopping needs. Further benefits within the area include gyms, swimming and sports complexes, a bowling and tennis club, a cricket and sports club, a number of children's play areas.The Train Station which provides a regular service to both Glasgow and Edinburgh City Centres as well as connecting throughout the rest of the UK. The M8, M73 and recently extended M74 motorways are nearby which provide excellent access to nearby towns such as Hamilton, Motherwell, East Kilbride and around the central belt. The location is very attractive to families with popular schooling in the area including Uddingston Grammar School.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.