3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdgar Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7
- Open plan reception and dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Private front & rear gardens
- Shared driveway
- Convenient location
- EPC Rating E
- 1126 Sq. Ft. (104.6 Sq. M)
Situated in a quiet and popular location in West Drayton, this three bedroom family home offers clean and crisp interiors arranged over two floors. The property is only a short walk from West Drayton Train Station, providing swift links into London Paddington.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan reception room and dining room leading into the fitted kitchen/breakfast room, which opens onto the garden. The first floor benefits from having three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Outside, there are private front and rear gardens and a shared driveway.
Edgar Road is situated between Whitethorn Avenue and Providence Road, within easy reach of Stockley Business Park and the High Street, shops, schools and West Drayton Train Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49558329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.