3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodhall Road, Darfield, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- No chain
Offered for sale with no vendor chain is this upgraded, four bedroomed, semi detached property. The spacious accommodation gives access to commuter links, local amenities and there is gas central heating and double glazing where stated.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain is this upgraded, four bedroomed, semi detached property. The spacious accommodation gives access to commuter links, local amenities and there is gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, side entrance lobby, ground floor bedroom and wet room, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there are gardens to front and rear.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing, side facing double glazed window, radiator and front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.85m x 3.94m into recess )
With an understairs storage cupboard, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 17' x 7' 6" ( 5.18m x 2.29m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in Shaker style, extractor hood, four ring electric hob, electric oven, single bowl sink, plumbig for washing machine, built in storage cupboard, tiled splash backs and a side facing double glazed window.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With a side facing double glazed entrance door and access to the downstairs bedroom.
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 9' ( 4.42m x 2.74m )
Having a radiator, rear facing double glazed window and access to the wet room.
Having a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower, tiled splash backs, radiator and side facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft and there is a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.97m )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" including bulkhead x 7' ( 3.33m including bulkhead x 2.13m )
With side facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Having a three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, there is tiling to the walls, a raidator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is pebbled garden, a pathway leads to the rear garden where there is a patio.
From Ardsley head towards Darfield along Doncaster Road, turn right on to Barnsley Road and then left on to Woodhall Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49559957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL109451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.