1 bedroom retirement property for saleStony Lane South, Christchurch
- Independent, Safe & Secure Retirement Living
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- In House Lodge Manager
- Beautiful Residents' Lounge
- Set In The Pretty Market Town Of Christchurch
LUXURIOUS RETIREMENT LIVING. Set in the beautiful market town of Christchurch, Priory Lodge is well located for the town centre with its array of boutique shops, restaurants, coffee shops and bars as well the historic Regent Centre Theatre. Call now to arrange your appointment to view.
LUXURIOUS RETIREMENT LIVING.This beautiful brand new development offers forty four luxurious apartments. These one and two bedroom units enable your full independence, with peace of mind for a safe and secure lifestyle.
Christchurch's unique location at the confluence of the rivers Stour and Avon and on the shores of its own spectacular natural harbour makes it the perfect destination to relax and unwind.
Close to the magnificent Dorset World Heritage Coast and the tranquil New Forest National Park, Christchurch is only a short drive from Bournemouth and Poole. Alternatively the main bus routes from Bridge Street run into Christchurch, Bournemouth and the New Forest beyond.
The Two Riversmeet leisure complex contains a swimming pool, golf course and indoor bowling facility which is home to the East Dorset Indoor Bowls Club. Christchurch has a lawn bowling club, Christchurch Bowling Club, that play on the green adjacent to the castle ruins. The town has two other lawn bowling clubs and golf courses at Iford and Highcliffe.
The beautiful market town of Christchurch with its historic 11th Century Priory, Quay and pedestrianised shopping centre, offers an an array of boutique shops, restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
Christchurch offers a wealth of things to see and do plus a wide variety of festivals and events - there's something to suit everyone whatever the time of year.
Features And Specifications
Safety And Security
- Camera entry system for use with a standard TV. - 24 Hour Careline support system provided via a personal pendant alarm. - Intruder alarms to all apartments. - Mains connected smoke detector.
- Thermostatic Shower. - Fitted mirrored wall unit with shaver socket. - Mixer Taps. - Heated towel rail. - Extractor fan.
- Fitted Kitchen with integral fridge and freezer. - Brushed stainless steel, waist height oven. - Brushed stainless steel chimney hood. - Ceramic hob. - Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. - Zanussi Washer/Dryer.
Heating And Finishes
- Energy Efficient and Economical heating. - Heating insulation to NHBC standards. - Walls Painter in gardenia emulsion. - Ceramic wall tiling to kitchen and shower room.
- Age exclusive Development. - Lift to all floors. - Landscaped gardens. - Car Park. - Proximity fob door entry system to the main entrance of the development. - Lodge Manager. - Fully furnished Owners Lounge. - Fully furnished Guest Suite. - Refuse room. - Double glazing throughout. - Telephone and television points in living room and main bedroom. - Fitted mirrored wardrobes to main bedroom. - Illuminated light switches. - Home internet shopping service. - Constructed to NHBC standards with 10 year home warranty.
Typical one bedroom apartment
The measurements have been taken from a Churchill brochure and Connells cannot be held responsible should they be found to be inaccurate.
Images shown are taken from a typical Churchill Retirement Home.
Floor plan shown is a typical one bedroom layout.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49564471.html?premiumA=true
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CST302472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.