3 bedroom mill for saleMaw's Mill Belton Road, Epworth DN9 1JL
- Iconic Isle of Axholme former Windmill
- Enjoying landmark position overlooking open countryside
- Planning consent for conversion to residential use
Maw's Mill occupies an elevated position in open countryside to the north of Station Road and west of Belton Road. The Mill is positioned about 400 metres off Belton Road (the A161) with access via an unmade track immediately to the north of the converted windmill fronting Belton Road.
Epworth is a popular small rural town with an excellent selection of local facilities and is conveniently situated only 3 miles from junction 2 of the M180.
A uniquely positioned and historic Grade II Listed former Windmill believed to date from around 1820 and with valuable planning permission to convert into residential use.
Open plan Kitchen/Living and Dining Room, Cloakroom (w.c.).
Bedroom 1, en-suite Shower Room (w.c.).
Bedroom 2, en-suite Shower Room (w.c.).
Bedroom 3, en-suite Shower Room (w.c.)
The Mill occupies a rectangular shaped plot of about 0.20 Acre being hedge enclosed and with a gated entrance.
In the October 2016 Full Planning Permission was granted subject to conditions for change of use to residential (App. No. PA/2016/1343).
Copies of the planning consent are available to seriously interested parties at the Agent's Epworth Office (Tel: 01427 873684).
North Lincolnshire Council
Scunthorpe DN16 1AB
There are no services to the property.
The Mill can be viewed externally during daylight hours. Seriously interested parties (WHO HAVE CASH FUNDS AVAILABLE AND CAN PROVIDE PROOF OF SUCH ) who wish to view the Mill inside should contact the Agent's Epworth Office.
METHOD OF SALE
Maw's Mill is offered for sale by private treaty with a guide price of £150,000.
1. The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
2. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate only.
3. Extracts from the Ordnance Survey are only to identify the site mentioned in the Sales Particulars. The surrounding areas may have changed since it was produced and therefore may not be an accurate reflection of the area around the property's boundaries.
4. Details regarding rating and Town and Country Planning matters have been obtained on a verbal basis from the appropriate Local Authority. Unless stated, we have not examined copies of Planning Consents. We would recommend that interested parties contact the Local authority independently.
Grice and Hunter give notice that these particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in employment of Grice and Hunter has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49571704.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MawsMillEpworth. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.