3 bedroom terraced house for saleFalkland Close, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room and Bathroom
- Rear Aspect Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded Rear Garden, Garage and Driveway
- Close to Local Amenities
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
* No Forward Chain * An ideal investment property or first time purchase! This Mid-Terraced House offers spacious accommodation throughout and comprises of three generous size Bedrooms, a rear aspect Lounge / Dining Room, UPVC double glazed Conservatory, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room, ground floor Cloakroom and Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded rear garden which is laid to artificial grass with a decked area. To the Front is an easy to maintain garden with a Driveway leading to the Garage (currently being used as an office). The property is situated within easy access to Bognor Regis Town Centre and is close to local amenities. Viewing is a must to appreciate the spacious accommodation this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door. Outdoor light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the cloakroom, lounge / dining room and an arch way to the kitchen / breakfast room, Personal door to the garage (currently being used as on office). Stairs to the first floor landing. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Cloakroom - Low level W.C and a wall mounted wash hand basin. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.99m x 2.08m (13'1 x 6'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated oven. Integrated four ring gas hob with wall mounted extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Space for a tumble drier. Breakfast bar. Cupboard containing the 'Glow Worm' boiler. Wood flooring. Telephone point.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.79m x 3.76m (19' x 12'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature gas fireplace with wood surround. Television point. Laminate flooring. Space for dining table and chairs. Sliding patio door leading to:
Conservatory - 2.82m x 2.34m (9'3 x 7'8) - UPVC double glazed conservatory with UPVC double glazed windows and doors providing views and access to the rear garden. Laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing - Doors to all the bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the loft space with a drop down ladder with the benefit of boarding, insulation and power.
Bedroom One - 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4 x 10'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.60m x 2.49m (15'1 x 8'2) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.15m x 3.10m (10'4 x 10'2) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bathroom - 3.30m x 2.69m (10'10 x 8'10) - Wood glazed skylight window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower. Separate shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric power shower. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Wall mounted mirror. Wall mounted mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Under floor heating. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Door to the airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and a further eaves storage cupboard. Vinyl flooring.
Rear - Secluded rear garden enclosed by panel board fencing and brick walling with bushes and shrubs. Decked area providing space for outdoor dining. Artificial grass providing low maintenance.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Gated access leading to the entrance. Storage for bins. Cupboard containing gas and electric meters.
Driveway - Providing of road parking for one vehicle leading to the garage.
Integral Garage - Currently partitioned off as current vendor using as office space. Can be converted back to a garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49577994.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27175490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.