Commercial Property for saleBelgrave Mill, Belgrave Road & Bolton Rd, Darwen
- 2.3 Acres of Land on the Belgrave Site in Darwen
- Chain Free
- Residential/Mixed Mixed Used Development Site
- All or part disposals considered
The site offers a rare opportunity to acquire a prime site which has been allocated for residential development in Darwen Town Centre. 2.3 acres in total for Residential/Mixed Used Development Site.
The site is located off Bolton Road (A666) on the periphery of Darwen town centre - which is approximately 4 miles to the south of Blackburn and 9 miles north of Bolton. Bolton Road provides access to junction 4 of the M65 motorway, circa 2 miles north of the site. Darwen railway station is located 0.5 miles to the north east.
The overriding planning for the site was granted in December 2005 for a total of 127 dwellings. 37 of these have been built, completed and sold. The remaining 90 units, of which a number have been commenced and extensive infrastructure work commenced or completed, are split into 5 distinct sections:
1. Belgrave Road - 12 Flats
2. Central Section - 21 Townhouses
3. Bolton Road frontage 36 Flats
4. Bolton Road frontage 10 Flats
5. Wraith Street - 8 Townhouses
Darwen has benefited recently from massive investment. The town’s new £12.7M Leisure Centre opened in January 2010 is within 100M of the site. The new £49M Darwen Aldridge Academy School is within 500M of the site.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNC1BELGRAVE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duffin's, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.