2 bedroom apartment for saleCartmell Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1DF
- Two Bedroom Maisonette Apartment
- In a Much Sought After Location
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Large Double Bedroom
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE APARTMENT SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF ST ANNES PROMENADE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom maisonette apartment situated in a much sought after location in St Annes. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and St Annes Square and promenade with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a private entrance hallway, first floor landing, spacious lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second large double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece bathroom suite. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb apartment has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.