2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale49a Dalrymple Loan, Musselburgh, EH21 7DL
- Centrally located modern ground flat
- Entrance vestibule and hall with storage
- Lounge, modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern 3 piece suite including shower over Jacuzzi bath
- Electric storage heating, double glazing, secure entryphone system
- Private allocated parking to rear
- EPC Band D, Council tax band C
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is a generously proportioned, fully modernised ground floor flat (59m sq) within a popular modern block located just off Musselburgh High Street close to all the excellent local amenities. The property benefits from electric storage heating, double glazing throughout and a secure entryphone system. The accommodation, all in excellent decorative order comprises entrance vestibule with storage, hall with deep storage cupboard, front facing lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two rear facing double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and an internal, part tiled bathroom with modern three piece white suite, shower and screen over the Jacuzzi bath. There are landscaped communal gardens as well as an allocated private parking space located to the rear of the property.
4.04m x 3.79m
3.81m x 1.9m
2.97m x 2.93m
2.93m x 2.85m
2.33m x 1.85m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49620300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.