2 bedroom bungalow for saleFarndale Road, Nunthorpe
- Recently Refurbished Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Nunthorpe Location
- Private Garden
- Large Block Paved Driveway
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Modern Shower Room
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating via a Combination Boiler
- Lounge with a Large Half Bay Window
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this spacious and recently refurbished two bedroom semi detached bungalow. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room with half bay window and inset electric stove fire, modern fitted kitchen breakfast/dining area, two spacious bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally, to the front elevation is an extensive block paved driveway offering parking for a number of cars. To the rear is a delightful private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Offered for sale with no forward chain, please contact Nunthorpe office to arrange your viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49622850.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.